We hope that you enjoy your stay at Borrowdale View, we have endeavoured to provide a you with a comfortable place to stay in a beautiful location. As with any agreement, there are booking conditions that you will need to agree to and adhere to but these are there to keep Borrowdale View in a good condition for both your group and the group following you. We ask that you also respect your neighbours and your beautiful surroundings. Thank you.
1: Borrowdale View is operated by Rowley & Rowley Ltd, Flat 2, Oakside Keswick, CA12 5PW
2: Receipt of any deposit monies and/or booking forms constitutes acceptance of all current booking conditions.
3: A Deposit of 30% of the weekly rental is payable. If the booking is made less than 8 Weeks before the commencement of the holiday, payment must be made in full. The balance must be paid at least 8 weeks before the holiday begins. Non-payment of the balance when due, will constitute cancellation of the holiday and forfeiture of the deposit.
4: The hire of the property starts from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and we ask you to check out on by 10.00 am on the day of departure. It is possible to leave cars earlier on arrival but there will be no access to Borrowdale View until 4.00 pm due to cleaning and change over.
5: The Hirer is fully responsible for the property. If there is any damage or items missing from the property, please inform us before you leave. It enables us to leave every property clean and fully equipped each week. The hirer must leave the property in the state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. An additional charge will be made if extra cleaning because of the property being left in a dirty condition upon the hirers departure.
6: The total number of people on the booking form must not be exceeded. We reserve the right to terminate hire immediately without refund if numbers are exceeded.
7. Parking is available for a maximum of 5 cars and is for guests only, extra car parking is available at the football ground which is walking distance away
8. Whilst Borrowdale View is the perfect destination for a birthday or group celebration, it should not be used as a venue to invite other guests without the owner's permission and prior consent.
9. Respect you neighbours and surroundings. In consideration of neighbours, we request that groups keep the noise to a minimum on the outside terrace and barbecue area outside after 10.30 pm and inside after midnight.
10: During their duties Borrowdale View and their representatives reserve the right to enter a property at any time. We will try and forewarn you if we require access.
11. Whilst we make every effort to maintain essential equipment, such as a cookers, the boiler and central heating, gas fires, fridges, washing machines etc., there will inevitably be times when things break down outside of our control. After contacting our emergency number, we will endeavor to make a repair as soon as possible although this could involve ordering spare parts which could take time. Your booking is accepted on the condition that you accept the possibility of this risk and that whilst Borrowdale View will do everything possible to minimize any discomfort or inconvenience whilst a repair is being made, no compensation will be offered.
12. Be aware that CCTV is in operation for the parking areas at Borrowdale View.
13: If you need to cancel your booking, please let us know immediately and confirm this in writing.
If the cancellation is prior to 8 weeks before the arrival date of your stay the deposit and booking fee will be non-refundable.
If the cancellation is within 8 weeks the full amount of monies paid will be retained by Borrowdale View.
In the event we have to cancel your stay due to "force majeure" meaning any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid, there will be no refund of any monies paid.
14: If for any reason out of our control Borrowdale View becomes unavailable for your booking, for example a boiler breakdown or other a problem that cannot be rectified in time for your arrival, you will be informed immediately and fully refunded. Borrowdale View will not be responsible for finding alternative accommodation or any additional costs incurred, and we strongly advise taking out travel insurance to cover this possibility.
15: Neither Borrowdale View nor the owner of the property accepts liability to any person or member of a holiday booking for any personal injury, sickness, loss or damage to property however sustained or caused, nor for loss or theft of property and/or money. No discounts/refunds will be made for electrical or mechanical failure of any kind; however, we promise to make every effort to have any such failures corrected as soon as possible.
16: Personal belongings are at hirer's risk always. NO responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to any car or its contents.
17: Damages, breakdowns or any complaints must be reported to us immediately using the emergency contact number to enable the problem to be rectified as soon as possible. We cannot be help responsible for any problems not reported during your stay - when your holiday is over, it is too late to rectify a problem.
18: While every effort is made to ensure that descriptions, advertisements or representations are made in good faith, we will not be liable for any representation made by an employee or by any other on our behalf. No special condition, exception, modification or liability will be accepted on behalf of Borrowdale View unless it is confirmed by them in writing.
19: Pets are welcome and are charged at ÃÃÂ£20 per pet, per week or short stay. Please note certain dog breeds are subject to the owner's approval. If you are taking your pet with you, you must respect these few simple, common sense requests:
- Please keep your pets off the furniture.
- Please exercise your pets outside the garden - and clean up after them.
- Please remove pet hairs from carpets before you leave.
- Please don't leave your pets unattended in the property or garden.
- Please do not allow pets upstairs or in the bedrooms.
Customers with allergies should be aware that we cannot accept liability for any suffering which may occur because of pets having been present.
20: Linen & Towels are provided.
21: You have read and fully understand the Important Information
We hope you enjoy you stay.
Thank you for booking with Borrowdale View.